First of all greetings from Germany!!
Please note – according to data protection your email address will not be visible for other recipients.
SEARCH FOR BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT DONOR
preferably – but not exclusively of IBO/NIGERIAN – European descent.
On Monday the 4th of Feb. 2019 I have been contacted concerning the matter of a sister in Germany, who is suffering
from leucaemia (see face-book link below).
She is desperately looking for a BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT DONOR
preferably – as she has been told – but of course not exclusively of
IBO/Nigerian – European descent.
Accordingly it might make sense, to connect with platforms in Germany, the UK and the USA.
The effort for the donor is minimal.
Everything can be accomplished at home online: register with the international based DKMS (Deutsche Knochmarksspenderdatei)
For potential donors:
1. You could be registered according to your country of residence
For other countries – call the hematology department of your next university clinic.
They will provide you with an appropriate link.
2. You will receive s small sponge to collect oral salvia (conventional mail).
3. Just mail back the sponge back to DKMS.
– Please add the information, that you would appreciate to receive a written
report of the result.
4. Only after you have received the report: you might take a scan with your mobile phone and transfer the readablescan to the patient´s (facebook link below)
Astrid´s (patient´s) Facebook link
– please contact her only after you have received your report (4. above)
Please forward the mail to all groups and individuals you are in touch with – that would be just GREAT!!
Your effort of a few minutes can help to save a sister´s LIFE
– tomorrow it could be your life or the life of a family member….
JUST OPEN THE DKMS Link right now and get registered…in less than 90 seconds.
All the best with warm greetings from Dresden – Germany.
Dr. Clemens Themba KadalieBitte sende keine Mails an Personen wegen einer Kündigung des Mailabos.
Falls Du Dein Abonnement kündigen willst, findest Du alle Infos unter :
Sonstiges bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org
Afronetz mailing list